2010年4月7日 星期三

A letter to William

20100403 Find you are the thirteenth in your class


Dear William,


  You are in the third grade in the elementary school now. I have never asked you too much about your grade because I feel it the same if you get 95 or 100. However, I have a bit confused after I found you are the thirteenth in you class. I started to doubt if the standard I gave to you is proper or not. You always mention you'd like to become a doctor in the future. If you want to fulfill your ambition, you must be among the best or you will have no chance in Taiwan.


  These days after your mid-term, I decided to accompany you when you are doing your homework. I found myself a little bit too nervous about your learning. Am I too impatient?  Do I have to ask you to be the best in your class? Will only the best become the best in the future? I don't know the answer. But I know I want you to lead a good life in the future.


Love, Mom.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

一年級英語

母親節歌曲練習(字幕) 母親節歌曲 母親節歌曲樂器版mp3 👹 字母名   認讀自學 😻 字母音   自學 👿 一年級上課學習資源 💗 💗💗 常用網站 💗💗💗                          線上上課 Hiteach教室 線上互動圖畫字典 酷英...